Feel instantly better with this Therapeutic Energy Bracelet.
With its magnetic hematite beads, the bracelet will help your body relieve pain, fatigue and will improve blood circulation.
And, by wearing the bracelet you will keep the electromagnetic field away from you when using the computer/phones...
- Neodymium magnet: it adjusts and reduces blood pressure and alleviate unwanted pain in different part of your body!
- Far infrared: improves cell energy, enhance metabolism and help people who suffer from circulatory issues.
- Tourmaline: anti-radiation and anti-fatigue, long term effects and acts against inflammation.
- Negative Ion: also known as the "Vitamin of the Air", it improves the breathing and immune system.
This bracelet is perfect for athletes and health enthusiasts!
✔︎ Waterproof and rustproof
✔︎ Can be easily shortened (using the adjusting tool provided)
The Therapeutic Energy Bracelet can improve your body's healing process, control blood pressure and erectile dysfunction, and help prevent dysmenorrhea.
- Hook Buckle: Easy to wear
- Note: patients with pacemakers or heart surgery cannot wear the bracelet, the magnet cannot be in contact with the magnetic cards
- Gives you a classy look
- Stainless Steel
- Length: 21cm
All of these powerful elements will help you reduce stress, strengthen your body and your endurance, fight depression, protect you from aging problems, improve your sleep quality.
Includes bag and adjusting tool.
How to adjust your bracelet
Therapeutic Energy Bracelet
Sleep better,seem to have more energy(I'm 65). Took a link out, is there one link better to take out than the other?
love it wear it all the time and does help with what pain I may have
Recommend, will add 2nd one
Very nice bracelet. Thanks
I received my order thank you so much
Looks gorgeous. I ordered it for me, but wife saw it first... now it's for her :) She likes bracelet, and looks like I have to order one for me.
Arrived well packaged and in excellent condition. Beautiful bracelet, excellent quality.
Seem to work very well