Having trouble putting yourself into skinny jeans even if you do daily squats and leg extensions? Have you ever thought of how flabby thighs ruin your appearance, gaze, and personality?
Everyone wants to get rid of extra flab in thighs and get sexier and slimmer legs. But exercises fail to shape up thighs. You found it difficult to target only inner thighs and get whistle-worthy legs. We present to you the SLIMMING LEG SHAPERS with the sauna effect.
The polyester and spandex leg shaper belt for slim thighs creates targeted pressure on the thigh acting as a workout enhancer. Its sauna effect leads to intense flab melting and sweat in a few minutes improving your exercise effect thighs.
KEY BENEFITS OF THE SLIMMING LEG SHAPERS
- COMFORTABLE: This product is soft and comfortable to wear as you run, walk, or workout in the gym.
- EFFECTIVE: Designed to promote additional heat and pressure on the thigh, this body shaper for women firms up thigh muscles eliminating fat. It gives you slimmer and sexier thighs that turn your back curvy and contoured.
- SAUNA EFFECT: Its sauna effect leads to intense flab melting and sweat in a few minutes improving your exercises effect thighs. The sauna effect maximizes fat burning.
- L SIZE:56x17 cm / 22x6.6 inches
- XL SIZE:66x17 cm / 26x6.6 inches
- MATERIAL:Cotton and Spandex
top!! for 170cm and 70kg it's ok!
it took a while to get here good concept but the attatching part keeps coming undone
Boxes for packing arrived very neat! Love them
Used it thrice a week no difference yet but I sweat anytime I used it
i love them, they feel very comfortable. I wear it under everything i have on everyday, you can barely notice it. but I have not seen any result of weight loss in the area yet though.
It works really well! Had sweat pulling up my thighs! Hopefully this will help me lose fat around my thighs!
I’m 5’10” and 145 lbs. The XL fits perfectly. These make my thighs feel like they’re really getting a workout. They create a lot of sweat, even when not working out. These make a difference in exercising.
I was worried how they would fit and such but I got an XL and they were perfect. I had them under my workout pants and they were not super bulky. I could easily move around and didn’t notice anything sliding around or rolling down.