These comfy sleeves have resistant silica gel padding built into the underside to help raise up fallen arches and flat feet, relieving plantar fasciitis and other types of foot pain.
These comfortable support braces lift fallen arches, flat feet, and plantar fasciitis. Helps reduce heel, arch, ball of foot, knee, hip and lower back pain.
Give your feet a break with this cushioned arch-supporters Sole Angels! These puppies provide support, comfort, and piece of mind to tired achy feet. How, you ask?!
These supports provide compression and shock absorbing technology to relieve your tired, stressed, and strained feet, thus taking pressure off the body. You can wear them in any type of shoe, sneakers, sandals, flip-flops, or even barefoot!
WHAT IS PLANTAR FASCIITIS?
Planter Fasciitis (say "PLAN-ter fash-ee-EYE-tus") is the most common cause of heel pain. The plantar fascia is the flat band of tissue (ligament) that connects your heel bone to your toes. It supports the arch of your foot. If you strain your plantar fascia, it gets weak, swollen, and irritated (inflamed). Then your heel or the bottom of your foot hurts when you stand or walk.
Plantar fasciitis is common in middle-aged people. It also occurs in younger people who are on their feet a lot, like athletes or soldiers. It can happen in one foot or both feet.
What Causes Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is caused by straining the ligament that supports your arch. Repeated strain can cause tiny tears in the ligament. These can lead to pain and swelling. This is more likely to happen if:
- Your feet roll inward too much when you walk (excessive pronation).
- You have high arches or flat feet.
- You walk, stand, or run for long periods of time, especially on hard surfaces.
- You are overweight.
- You wear shoes that don't fit well or are worn out.
- You have tight Achilles Tendons or calf muscles.
- Provides a soft and flexible cushion for your foot arch;
- Breathable cloth, absorbs moisture and keep feet dry from sweat;
- Gel arch shock absorption gasket inside for protect your transverse arch;
- Elastic bandage design, easy to put on or take off. One size fits all;
- For Velcro, strong self adhesive that guarantee stay in the correct place;
- Suitable for those who have pain in foot valgus, X-legs, walking and so on;
- Slim and comfortable that can be worn inside shoes, boots, slippers, etc;
- Washable with cold water by hand, dry naturally;
Elastic Silica Gel High Arch Support (1 Pair)
Helps with high arches!
Well made, nice! Thank you!
did not try yet and have no feedback - item agrees with description and photos
really happy with it!
as described. recommended
Awesome, works very well. Very happy.
The bands are soft and comfortable but kind of thick, approximately 5mm. The pad is OK.