Easy Baked Avocado & Egg
Who knew you could bake avocado? It makes a fun little boat for half of a scrambled egg.
Best of all, you’re free to comb hair, tie shoe laces, find shirts and pack lunches while breakfast bakes! This quick meal goes great with a healthy green smoothie.
Easy Baked Avocado and Egg
This recipe is perfect for those rushed mornings.
- 1 organic avocado, halved with pit removed
- 1 egg
- your favorite seasoning -- I use Fajita Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Flip each avocado side over and slice off enough of the rounded skin so that it can sit flat when the fleshy side is up.
- Place the avocados, fleshy side up, in a baking pan. Crack some salt into each hole.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, divide it between the avocado holes. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and the seasoning of your choice.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, until the egg has fully set. Eat with a spoon and enjoy!